Scarpa Mont Blanc GTX Men's Mountaineering Boots US 11.5 EU 45.5, Nearly New - $360

|
backcountry.com/scarpa-mont-bl...

For sale are my VERY lightly used Men's US 11.5 (EU 45.5) Scarpa Mont Blanc GTX mountaineering boots. I bought these new in 2014, and in total I've worn them only twice. I'm asking $375 pus $20 for shipping (or available for local pickup in either the Bay Area or Boulder, I travel back and forth between the two). I paid over $500 so here's a chance to pick up a sweet mountaineering boot at a great discount.

Details

- Scarpa Ergo Fit allows for increased forward ankle mobility while climbing and controls lateral range to protect your ankle in rocky, rugged terrain
- A lightweight TPU midsole is thicker directly underfoot and thinner at the toe and heel to support comfortable approaches
- The Total Traction sole and the Pro Fibre insole have enough flexibility for long approaches but maintain enough stiffness to support Crampomatic crampons
- This stiff but slightly forgiving Pro Fibre insole matches the midsole flexibility and allows a small degree of longitudinal flex for comfort
- Upper cuffs use integrated gaiters to lock out the snow and trail debris

Tech Specs
- Shell Material: 3mm suede, Perwanger HS12
- Waterproofing: Gore-Tex
- Insulation: synthetic
- Crampon Compatibility: step-in
- Sole: Vibram TT3Claimed
- Weight[pair]: 4 lb
- Recommended Use: all-around winter mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty: lifetime
Scarpa Mont Blanc GTX

Scarpa Mont Blanc GTX