FS: Cams, Ice Tools, Ultralight Bivy Gear, Mountaineering Boots

|
Cleaning out some gear I haven't been using as much any more, pick up in Boulder or $10 shipping per order unless otherwise stated. I've significantly discounted some niche gear that never goes on sale. PayPal FF or buyer adds 3% for fees.

Ultralight Bivy Gear

1P TarpTent Moment: $200
This is the older single wall model weighing in at a svelte 32 oz. It includes the optional crossing pole to allow for free standing mode and help it handle higher snow loads. This tent has been used twice, and stored well for the past 2 years. It is incredibly easy to set up (can be done in 60 seconds once you get it dialed) and only requires 2 stakes. 1 Person tent roomy enough to accommodate 6+ feet of person. There is some wear on the bag from the poles rubbing, I'm happy to patch it with tenacious tape if desired, otherwise the tent is in new condition and has already been seam sealed by me.

Newer Model: tarptent.com/momentdw.html

Hammock Gear Burrow 40 F Bag: (SOLD)

Oware 8'x10' square Silnylon Flat Tarp: $90 (shipping $5)
This ~16 oz tarp (+guylines) is perfect for 2 person camping and has only about 7 nights on it meaning it is in perfect condition. Includes Kelty Triptease guylines and can be set up with trekking poles.
shop.bivysack.com/FlatTarp2-1T...
Mountaineering Gear

Brand new in packaging Grivel Tech Machines: $175 each

Like new Grivel Quantum Light: SOLD

Mountaineering Boots Size 12.5 AKU Montagnard GTX: $200

I used these to solo two routes on Rainier last summer, then ended up buying a stiffer boot for vertical ice. Saw a lot of other people on the mountain with these affordable high quality Italian boots. These are the perfect glacier travel or general mountaineering boot. Slight wear on soles but in good shape.

aku.it/en/product/catalogo_en/...

Cams BD C3s 00-2: SOLD

Ask for additional photos if you want to see something in particular.

Tarp Tent Moment

Hybrid single wall design with bug netting

Set up in free standing mode with crossing pole

Tent in bag

Oware tarp color with guylines, packs into tiny stuffsack

--- Invalid image id: 111982341 ---

Tech Machines

--- Invalid image id: 111982343 ---

--- Invalid image id: 111982345 ---

Aku Boots