Scarpa Neutron running shoes, Keen Gypsum waterproof boots, Arcteryx Soleus running shorts

|
I have a few, practically new items that Im looking to part with

Scarpa Neutron ($60 shipped)
SIZE 41.5

worn a few times, but slightly too tight for my 9 (wide) foot. Still have new shoe smell!!

From Scarpa "A daily driver with the heart of a Ferrari–this is the Neutron. A dual-density EVA midsole with a six-millimeter drop allow you to rack up the miles in comfort. A lugged sole and just enough toe protection give you the freedom to push the pace on rocky, uneven terrain and make it home with happy feet. Breathable mesh and synthetic uppers keep your feet cool in summer, while resisting wear in high-abrasion areas. At just 9.7 ounces, this is a race-inspired, but training-worthy trail shoe."
KEEN Gypsum boots ($45 shipped)
KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane, leather outer
size 42.5
Also worn sparingly. Replaced the laces with longer 5mm cord

Arc'teryx Soleus Short - Men's small ($60 shipped)

Arcteryx " Its superlight Arkose fabric has a DWR finish to reduce moisture retention, and Arc'teryx made the side panels and brief liner out of mesh to enhanced ventilated comfort. The Soleus features a Race Pocket system with a zippered rear pocket, three stash pockets, and a large center back pocket."

worn once! They were a gift and I have plenty of running shorts. Pockets are a nice feature for longer runs
I would prefer Paypal's "send money to friend" to avoid fees. PM me with any questions.

Thanks
scarpa neutron

scarpa neutron

keen gypsum

keen gypsum

keen gypsum

arcteryx soleus

arcteryx soleus pockets

arcteryx soleus

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags