FS: La Sportiva Miura, Saloman Speedcross, gaiters, women's medium Pagatonia, Marmot, TNF

|
I have too much stuff. Closet purge. All tops are women's medium, great/like new condition, and all prices include shipping from Portland.

Women's La Sportiva women's lace up Miura - Basically new. Worn on maybe three pitches. Edges still sharp, most of the dirt is just from being lugged around with gear. Size 39. Asking $100 shipped.

Boreal Ballet Golds. sold

Patagonia Insulated Better Sweater Full Zip Hoodie - Super warm + cozy, synthetic insulation. Bought new last fall, in great condition. Asking $100 shipped

Marmot Nano AS Hardshell Jacket
- Super breathable and lightweight, seam sealed gore-tex hardshell with helmet compatible hood. Love this jacket but I've got roughly ten thousand too many shells. Asking $130 shipped

Columbia rain jacket - Omni-tech, breathable and waterproof. A really pretty jacket actually with a very flattering, tailored-like cut - navy blueish green, hits just below the butt. Asking $40 shipped

The North Face Thatch Hoody - Nice high collar with zip extension and asymmetrical full zip. Dark grey with orange. Polyester. Asking $45 shipped

Outdoor Research Rocky Mountain Low Gaiters
- In great condition, bought new last summer. All the buckles and clasps still like new & ready to keep out the scree! Size S/M. Asking $20 shipped

Columbia black softshell jacket
- Fancy silver stuff on the inside to reflect your own heat back and keep you warm. Omni-wind block, breathable, windproof. Asking $40 shipped

Salomon Speedcross 3 - I LOVE these shoes, so much that these are my second pair - I wore the tread down completely bare on my first pair. However injury precludes me from hitting the trail anymore. Only wore these once. Basically brand new. The fabric is awesome for keeping out dirt and scree on trail runs and off-trail hikes. They're light, fit like a glove, and the laces are awesome. Ladies' size 8.5. Asking $85 shipped

miuras

miuras

miuras

miuras

miuras

patagonia better sweater

patagonia better sweater

marmot nano as

marmot nano as

columbia rain jacket

columbia rain jacket

north face hoody