FS: Ice Tools. Womens/Mens Clothing and Ski Poles Consolidation

• Pair of Charlet Moser Axar ice tools with leashes

Nearly new condition. I dug this photo up on line so you could have an idea but photo's coming.

www.geartrade.com/item/292606/two-charlet-moser-axar-ice-axe>>>

Purchased for my son years ago and used just a few times. These swing well and have a good penetration angle. If you have an interest drop me a line and I'll take some actual photo's and send to you. Picks have barely any sign of use. I would like to get $225.00 for the pair, shipping would be under $15.00 I would expect.

• Arcteryx Gamma SV Soft Shell Jacket - Men's Medium

The jacket is in nearly new condition as it was worn only for around town. There is no fading or blemishes of any kind. The cuffs were converted to Velcro closure by a local seamstress so the tightness is adjustable. Dual hem drawcord. Back length is longer. Exterior is sort of moss/olive and fleece interior is black. Retail was $250.00. Asking $135.00.

From Arcteryx:

The current Gamma AR jacket is the same as the Gamma SV Jacket we made prior to 2008. In 2008-2009 we changed the name of the Gamma SV Jacket to the Gamma AR Jacket, and made an even warmer hoody version called the Gamma SV Hoody.

The new Fortius fabric, that we introduced in the Gamma Jackets, is more breathable and fade resistant than the Polartec Powershield fabric. Overall, the water-resistance and the design features are the same as the previous model. However, the Fortius fabric is less wind resistant. Fortius Fabric’s resistance to fading and increased breathability, compared to Polartec Powershield, are the main reasons we made the change.

Polartec Power Shield fabric blocks all wind and holds off light rain and snow with a stretch-woven shell and DWR finish. We gave the Gamma SV Jacket two high hand pockets that can be accessed even when you wear a climbing harness or backpack.

• Vintage TNF Sierra Parka - Goose Down Filled.

Dark green, size medium. Quilt construction. This is the original Sierra Parka that I purchased in 1972 and is in very good condition. Repairs have been made over the years by TNF, mostly replacement zippers, and the zipper and cuffs were replaced about 1 year ago. At the time, additional 650 fill goose down was added. Loft in parka and snap off hood is excellent.

Features:

-1.9 ounce ripstop nylon
-Insulated zipper flap with snaps
-Hem draw cord
-Snap closure cuffs
-Hand warmer pockets backed by insulated cargo pockets
-Snap on insulated hood with Velcro closures and draw cord

Asking $65.00 plus shipping.

• Isis Electra Ski/Mountaineering Pants - Womans (A Friends)

Size 12, petite length. Excellent condition except one small, repaired with seam grip, crampon slit on inside left leg. These pants have only been worn three times. Once on a hike, once on an ice climb, and once on an alpine climb.

I am selling them because I have lost weight, and they are too big for me now. The quality of these pants is excellent. Asking $80.00. I have seen them retail for $229.00 - $269.00.

Manufacturers Description:

The perfect match to the Diva or Aura Jacket, the Isis Women's Electra Ski Pants offer serious durability and performance. The Electra Pants feature a drop seat, full-length side zippers, thigh pocket, internal gaiters, and a Kevlar® scuff guard to make the Electra Pants ideal coverage for backcountry skiing and mountaineering. The Hydra3™ stretch nylon face fabric has a soft feel with enough texture to keep you from sliding down a slope but not so much that snow can’t be easily be brushed off.

Specifications

100% stretch nylon with waterproof/breathable laminate and a super DWR finish
Hydra3™ fabric
Taped seam construction
Drop seat with removable and adjustable suspenders
Adjustable inner waistband with brushed polyester lining
Full-length 2-way watertight side zips with inner storm flap
Low profile thigh pocket with watertight zip
Articulated seat and knees
Flex-stretch internal gaiter with gripper elastic fits ski and mountaineering boots
Kevlar® scuff guard
Inseam 31" on regular
Relaxed Fit

• Scottish Wool Balaclava

Circa early 1970's, Scottish wool balaclava. May be the one that was sold in one of the early Chouinard catalogs but could not verify. Once again I was sorting through my cedar chest and came upon this classic, put away a long time ago. Soft, brushed, long fiber wool. Dark blue. The ragged edge along the opening is not wear but the finished look because it is handmade. Lightly used and in excellent condition. Asking $10.00.

• Alpina Back Country Ski Poles.

Pair. Cm 135/53". 440 grams (.97 pounds). Used once, no scratches. Nordic Teck leashes. Made in Italy. Asking $20.00.

• Will ship by what ever means you prefer. Shipping price not included. All items are in Estes Park, CO 80517. Pay Pay and cash preferred, checks accepted.