FS: Ms Patagonia wind shirt (L), Sporthill wind shirt (XL), Patagonia bibs (34x32), NSP gear

|
All items ship via USPS Priority Mail, flat rates, so around $6 or $7 for shipping. Payment via venmo or paypal.

Mens Patagonia wind shirt. I can't remember the name of the model, but it has lightweight windproof material on the front of the torso and stretchy, non wind-proof material and the arms and back. Has thumb loops and a "kangaroo" pocket on the back that zips shut. Minimal wear, almost new. $30 + shipping.

Patagonia wind shirt

Patagonia wind shirt

Patagonia wind shirt

Sporthill Mens wind shirt, size XL. Bombproof stuff made in Oregon. This is the older stuff, bought in the early 2000s Has seen some use, minimal pilling, has lots of life left in it. $40 + shipping
Sporthill mens shirt

Mens Sporthill shirt

Mens Sporthill wind shirt

Patagonia Patrol Pants/bibs, size 34 waist, inseam is 32".
Come with suspenders. Very little use, bombproof pants. Full length zips on both legs, internal gaiters. All zippers work perfectly.

$40 + shipping
Patagonia Patrol pants, front

Patagonia Patrol pants

Patagonia Patrol pants, back

Patagonia Patrol pants, internal gaiters

I also have some NSP gear (red/black/white) gear, Patagonia jacket and vest, Patagonia puffy vest and fanny pack I'd like to get rid of too. PM for info on this. I require a valid NSP membership # to sell this stuff however.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags