FS: Seek Out Side Unaweep pack

Pack is a 6300 cubic inch expedition Green unaweep pack system with a medium interchangeable hip belt.(429.00) Worn out three times for only a few days each excursion. used lightly. I purchased pack a couple of months ago, it is the updated deeper side pocket pack bag not the pleated side pockets. Pack carries weight very  well. I just dont need the carrying capabilities of this pack. Pack comes with extra straps, buckles(9.99), bachelor buckle set(7.49), and organizational pocket set (29.99) plus shipping (was about $50)   **(price new)**

***Price for you $375 shipped*** paypal is

Email for pictures I cant seem to get them to load for this site.

Blessings

Seek Outside lightweight backpacks are engineered to provide exceptional load carriage and weather resistance in a refined, integrated pack bag platform. The Unaweep series of packs use our proven articulating load responsive suspension system which provides full movement at light loads and stiff vertical support for demanding heavy loads resulting in a comfort range from five to 100 pounds where the weight rides on your hips, not your shoulders. Using premium materials throughout the Unaweeps are available in a variety of integrated pack bag styles and fabrics ranging from recreational to guide grade. The Unaweep platform can not be used as a frieghter frame without a pack bag, however pack bag sizes and styles can be easily changed out and use the common suspension components, which results in a more adaptable platform and increased long term value.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags