FS: Mammut pants, BA pad, OR gaiters, pro, random gear

|
Unloading a bunch of random stuff from the gear bin. Buyer pays shipping - open to good offers.

Mammut softshell pants (Men's M) - midweight pants, Schoeller fabric. Reinforced seat, knees, and lower legs. Great for winter climbing, and rock climbing/hiking in all but the hottest temps. Fabric is in great shape - one leg has two crampon holes (one is in the reinforced bit and did not actually puncture the leg) and a cut from an ill-placed ice tool; all easy to patch. I am 6' and 180 lbs and these were always a little on the baggy sid. $15

pants

OR gaiters (XL) - used for one 5-week expedition. Good shape - each has one dime-sized crampon hole, and one has an additional, much smaller hole. Easily patched. $20

gaterz

Big Agnes sleeping pad - very warm, light, like sleeping in a bed when it's inflated. Insulated air core. Has a very small leak somewhere that causes the pad to deflate partially overnight - couldn't find it after a quick lookover but water submersion would reveal the culprit. Never use it anymore as I am too lazy for an inflatable pad, and prefer to snuggle in the talus. Patch kit and stuff sac included. $25
pad

2 Metolius nut tools. $7 each - free if you buy a bigger item.

nut toolz

Chouinard Equipment Co Hexentrics - #1-11, with doubles in quite a few sizes. Museum pieces but burly and in fine shape. A few were filled with spray foam for whatever reason by the previous owner - this is easily removed with, say, a Metolius nut tool. Add that special touch to your Tom Frost Halloween costume; throw them in the bottom of your pack for lightweight rap anchors; get your Barber on at the crag and impress all the trad ladies/dudes. $25
hexez

Cassin Figure 8 - nice heat dispersion for you canyoneers, rescuers, and "speed rappellers". For everyone else, nifty for opening beers. Free with something else - if you actually want this thing on its own, make me an offer.
figger eight

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags