47 Large New Climbing Holds, Scarpa Boostic 41, WC Zeros, Bibler Tent, Metolious Safetech, C4's ect..

|
Prices include Shipping to lower 48. I only accept Paypal, If you do not want to pay via friends/family please add enough to cover any fees ~3%.

Selling:

New Buuda Climbing Holds - a few of the smaller ones are 'seconds' i.e. small contaminations in texture, two colors on one hold.

Most of these holds are quite large with the largest yellow one over 16" wide. I put an orange helmet in there for scale (it kinda blends in).

All of the holds except the foot chips have metal washers. I have been using some others of these on a home wall and they are awesome.

$350 Shipped for the 47 holds in the photo if I counted correctly.

New in Box Scarpa Boostic size 41- $85 - Newest Color Scheme - I will sell for less IF I can recycle the box and ship in a flatrate envelope.

Old Bibler Tent, Green color, seamsealer is yellowed from UV damage, probably needto pick off any of the loose pieces and reseal. Some pinholes in floor that have been sealed. Tent is usable but needs some love and an owner who has a little nostalgia, poles are in pretty good shape couple small bends but pitches fine. $100

New Metolious Safe Tech Trad Harness - Size Small - $70

New Black Diamond Arc Gloves - Insulated - Size Small - $45

WC Zeros 1-5 - $150
Used but good shape no kinks

Mountain Hardwear Quasar Pullover - Small - $100
Good emergency or ultralight jacket.
Dry Q Elite 3 layer fabric but weights only 9 ounces.
mountainhardwear.com/mens-quas...