FS: New England 60m Rope + DMM Bag, 6 Black Diamond Positron, La Sportiva Miura VS size 10.5

|
Hello all,
I'm finally finished with my ex girlfriend, for real this time. I want to sell off some extra, extra, extra stuff I had since she will no longer be climbing with me. I'll cover all paypal fees. I know I don't any posts or activity here, but I have done many transactions on these forums as well as Cascade climbers, Backpacking Light, Craigslist etc. Can provide proof/screenshots!
Here it is:

NE Rope

closeup

This is the New England Equinox 9.9mm/60m Dynamic Rope. I've had it for close to 10 months now. The largest fall it has seen was "maybe" 14 feet. I live in the desert; most of our climbs are only 40 - 50 feet tall. Asking $75 + FedEx Smartpost shipping; I'll eat the fee. Paypal.
Yeah I know it's not coiled, it's because I don't need because I have...
DMM bag

DMM with rope

This DMM ropebag is nice because you tie off the bottom end to a blue loop, flake it into the bag, tie off the top on the green (go) loop, grab the corners, and the rope plops in. To use, open and tie off on the green loop end. Asking $20 + shipping or add $10 if you buy the rope.
BD Positron

6 Black Diamond positrons, used close to 8 months, other 6 were left behind due to a friend's injury. Originally $95 I think, let's do $55 free shipping.
Miura1

Miura2

Soles

Not much to say other than used them a couple of times. Like evolv's much better. X's marked. $95 Free Shipping.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags