FS: A couple of items

1: ULA Circuit Medium - Medium Hip Belt: $150.00 This is the older model with the mesh pockets on the side. I picked the pack up from a WhiteBalze Forum Member so the pack has a bit of mileage. By that I mean it has gone from Springer Mountain, GA to Mt. Katahdin, ME The pack had some small holes that the former owner patched with Tenacious Tape. I als had the right pocket professionally replaced by ULA after my dog ripped the pocket. The only modification to the pack is the addition of an ATC Patch on the front of the pack. 2: Dream Hammocks Winter Sock: $50 The Winter sock has a 96" Ridge Line. I bought this for use with my 9' GT Ultralight. I have tested it with my 10' DIY Tablecloth Hammock. The sock has been used on 3 outings total and has been setup twice in my basement. The sock is made from 1.1 Olive Breathable Ripstop Nylon. PayPaly only. All price include Shipping and PayPal Fees. Continental US Only. Please post an "I'll Take It" per the forum rules I'll Post photos of the Pack and the Sock tonight

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags