FS: MLD Solomid, Hilleberg Unna, and GoLite SL3

Dear friends:

I have the following for sale CONUS, PayPal gift only please.

I have a MLD Solomid in brown silnylon. It’s never been used, and never seam sealed. I have guy lines attaches to it, as I have set it up a few times in the yard. It comes with a stuff sack, line, and sealant. $200 + shipping

Note: Innernet not included. This is the only picture I have of this shelter.

*************************************************************************************************************************

*************************************************************************************************************************

I also have a Hilleberg Unna in tan. I bought this thinking I’d get serious snow camping, but I’d rather snowboard. Only set up in my yard, never used. $550 + shipping.

I also have a GoLite SL3 with innernet. This is used and the outer has a ripped stake loop that needs fixed. This is only the outer, the inner, and the sack. Does not include pole or stakes. $100 plus shipping. Basically you are buying the inner and getting the outer for free, in my mind.