ZPacks Arc Blast, 45L, Orange, with black shoulder pouch and lumbar pad

No 6 week wait time!

If you’re interested, please first comment “PM sent” or something similar so I can respond to PMs in the correct order.

I am selling my Small (45L) Orange Arc Blast with camo lumbar pad and black Cuben hybrid shoulder pouch, torso height short (16-20”), and hip belt small (26” and up). I also have one spare carbon pole in case one of the arced poles gets damaged. It has exactly 88 miles of use over the course of 4 weekender backpacking trips and one day hike. I just got it at the end of April. It has never carried more than 15 lbs. The netting front pocket has a small hole, and one of the side bottle pockets has a tiny piece of the outside material missing (does not go all the way through, just more of an abrasion). See pics.

I wanted this pack to work for me; everything about it is perfect for my needs, and so lightweight, but unfortunately the lumbar section of the Arc Blast hits a recent back surgical scar dead on no matter what adjustments I make, with and without the lumbar pad. :(

I will be hand washing the pack tonight to get any dust/dirt/sunblock/sweat off and I’ll air dry it in the shade tonight and tomorrow. It’s over 90° out all week, so it shouldn’t take long to dry, but I will not ship until it is 100% dry. I work nights, so I can only go to the post office or UPS store before work between 4pm and 6pm.

I would like to send this via UPS because insurance is usually cheaper.

$300 including shipping and insurance.

F/f PayPal or add fees to total price. CONUS only.

Thanks!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags