FS: Thermarest sale, new Neoair Xlite, used Neoair Original, 2x Prolite 3's

1. Thermarest NeoAir XLite – Regular size, Brand New in the Box.  You probably know the specs: 72″x20″x2.5″ (slightly tapered),  3.2 R-value, 12oz, Marigold color.  $115 shipped to anywhere in the US.
  2. .Thermarest Neoair (original) Regular size, Used but good condition, has probably about 20 nights total. Some smudges here and there, but absolutely no patches and holds air great. No big sains or anything, just small marks from dirt. 72″x20″ (rectangular!), 2.5 R-value, yellow on top, silver on bottom. 14oz. Comes with a Neoair stuff sack. $80 shipped to US. 
  3. Thermarest Neoair Venture WV Regular size, Stamped with “Irregular” although there is absolutely nothing wrong with it.  Has seen 1 night of use, so it’s in brand new condition. Rectangular shape, 72″x20″x2.0″ R-value of 1.8 – Weight is 21.5oz on my scale. Dark Grey/Black in color. Will include the thermarest stuff sack that came with it. Material (75D polyester) feels quite durable. $60 shipped to US. 
  4. (2x) Thermarest Prolite 3 pads, regular size, self-inflating, 72″x20″x1″ – Pads are used, I bought them used off of the forums here. They have some smudges and discoloration, but work great and don’t leak. One pad has had 3 pinholes patched (pictured) but does not leak at all. Daybreak orange on top, grey on bottom. I believe these are the first gen. of prolite 3’s, having an r-value of 2.3. Scale shows 20.85oz per pad. I don’t have stuff sacks for them. $75 for the pair shipped to US. 

Thanks for looking!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags