FS: Jetboil Minimo burner, Evernew hydration stuff, Sawyer Mini (double ended)

I have for sale a new Minimo buner (has igniter) with the cook pot attachment and canister feet.  I think I lit it once but you wouldn’t know it. I purchased last year 2015. Cook pot not included!!! $50 includes shipping to lower 48 and Paypal

Next is a Sawyer Mini filter. This filter is one of the many that I modded that has two female ends eliminating the need for and adapters for back flushing. To make this I had to use two mini filters so the price will kinda reflect that. It is pretty much brand new, I have run tap water through it though and it is wet. $40 includes shipping to lower 48 and Paypal

Last is some Evernew containers. I have 3 to sell all include My special valved quick connecter caps. Once again this cost money and time to make so reflected in the price on each. These are for making a Gravity filter rig just add your filter.

1. One slightly used (I only used with tap water for testing) 2000L Evernew container with quick connect cap and fitting, silicone tubing, shut off clamp and adjustable zing-it for hanging . $25. includes shipping to lower 48 and Paypal
  2. One slightly used (I only used with tap water for testing) 2000L Evernew container with quick connect cap and fitting, silicone tubing, shut off clamp and adjustable zing-it for hanging. $25. includes shipping to lower 48 and Paypal
  3. One slightly used (I only used with tap water for testing) 900L Evernew container/cap. Also includes quick connect cap with straw for water pick up used vertically. I have one that I use on my pack in the side pocket for my Hydration system. Add your own hose and bite valve. $20. includes shipping to lower 48 and Paypal

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags