FS 40 Degree Flight Jacket Quilt + 2 oz overstuff -NEW Never Used – 84L/55 Cheap

I am reposting this, as the last thread stuff did not copy well. This time I will just type it out.

I got this in March for a backpacking trip. I have since changed itinerary so I needed a colder bag. This one is not going to see use this year so I was hoping to raise some more money for my trip. I am hoping for a quick sale, as I am leaving this Wednesday for Glacier National Park! :)  I am willing to go $250 shipped Net to me US50. I purchased this for over $300. Brand new, never used, avoid the 6-8 week wait. This is an awesome quilt!

40 Degree Flight Jacket + 2oz overstuff
55 wide
Length 84L
HyperDRY850GGD (Grey Goode Down)
Inner Shell: M10 Jet Black
Outer Shell: illume15 Hunter
Footbox: Drawcord and Snaps
Taper Style: No Taper (what he recommended)
Overstuff: 2oz 850GGD Full Body (I misread, it’s 2 oz)

My photos just do not work with this website. Here is the link:

http://s1095.photobucket.com/user/bbowers1219/slideshow/UGQ%20FS

Here is from the UGQ website:

Q: If you already overstuff to 130% why would I consider additional down?

A: We do overstuff to 130% in the base price of our quilts, you may want to consider additional overstuff if you are a cold sleeper. The extra down will help buffer the lower limits of the quilt keeping you warm. You may also consider additional overstuff if you plan on using your quilts for an extended period of time with limited laundry access. The additional down will help retain the performance of the quilt between wash cycles.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags