FS: Western Mountaineering Summerlite sleeping bag. 6'6", left zip. Awesome shape.

http://www.westernmountaineering.com/index.cfm?section=Products&page=Sleeping%20Bags&cat=ExtremeLite%20Series&ContentId=69

I have used this bag 20 or fewer nights. I always wore clothes inside...and a vapor barrier liner nearly every time on my feet and about half the time on the rest of my body.

I never put it in a compression sack nor has it been used as a pillow or otherwise compressed in any way. Always handled gently. I aired it out thoroughly after each use and stored it in its large cotton storage bag in a closet between uses as well as to and from the trailheads. Comes from a clean, non-smoking house.

I spent several hours and ~$10 washing it at the laundry mat earlier in the week, as per Western Mountaineering instructions, with Nikwax down soap. It was not dirty when I washed it. However, I thought if it were me buying it, I'd prefer it to be freshly washed. Super clean. As a side note, I have washed many down bags and clothing articles.

I'm selling as it is not warm enough for my needs these days.

I have gone over it well. Looks perfect with the following exceptions: If you have a particular eye, you can find a couple of very small wrinkles in the outer material close to the chin area. There's also a loose thread that can be seen in the photo (my fingers are not large). It's on the underside near the the shoulder blades. It caught on a small branch one morning while airing it out early on in its life. I have kept a close eye on it since and the thread has not moved. In other words, it seems to be a non-issue.

Comes with the following original items: Cotton storage sack, stuff sack, sticker, and tags.

New, this bag sells for $370. I'll sell for $240... shipped free in the CONUS only.