[For sale or Trade] Complete Hammock backpacking setup. Includes gear from Grand Trunk, Eno, Snugpak, and Arrowhead Equipment. WTT for a light weight backpack (Gorilla 40L, etc.) lightly used, lightweight cook kit and stove, open to anything really, let m

Come to find out, I'm a lowly dirt-dweller and hammocks aren't for me...My loss, your gain. A complete, like new (used once), bug proof , three season hammock setup for sale. This set includes gear from Eno, Grand Trunk, Snugpak, Kelty, and Arrowhead Equipment.

Hammock - Grand Trunk Skeeter Beater Pro w/ built-in, full-length, zippered bug net enclosure. This includes a complete amsteel whoopie sling suspension system from arrowhead equipment and tree straps with marlin spikes. This allows for a fully adjustable, super strong yet ultralight setup for your hammock. Also included is adjustable ridgeline.

Under Quilt - Eno Ember 2 Under Quilt rated to 40F

Top Quilt - Snugpak Hammock Quilt. Really warm and comfortable and uses antibacterial properties to keep it clean.

I also have a Kelty Noah 9 tarp (9x9) that is fully setup for a diamond shape hang over the hammock.

Everything is free of rips, tears, stains, odors, etc. It is in pristine condition and comes with all necessary guy lines, ropes, straps, etc. so you won't need to purchase any additional items.

http://imgur.com/a/jGtVk