FS: Pata Patrol pants (M34), LaSportiva Vipers (42/41?), Mystery Ranch Airbag pack

|
Moving again, tired of moving stuff I never use.
Will ship via USPS besides airbag pack, prefer local sale for that.
Paypal for payment preferred.
The Vipers I cannot identify the actual size, but they are too small for me, at least I can't deal with uncomfortable bouldering shoes, so I'll call them size 42, maybe even 41 (?) The rubber is in good shape as they've probably been used less than 10 times. Never re-soled. $30/obo + shipping.

Patagonia Patrol pants, men size 34 in good to excellent shape. Not much use, don't need pants this heavy in CA. I think there is one small knick in the material in one of the knees, zippers are perfect, comes with suspenders. $50/obo + shipping.

Mystery Ranch airbag pack. Backcountry skiing pack with canister and airbag. It looks to be around 30 liters capacity and made in the USA of bombproof materials. I inherited this and have never used it. It appears to have seen very little use. I don't know much about airbag packs given I'm a meadow skipping, telemark turn making loser. I do believe that Mystery Ranch has gone out of business and the specifics of getting a 2nd canister or this canister refilled are up to the buyer to figure out. I have never tested this and do not know if it even works. The prior owner said it did, but I have not seen with my own eyes the bag deployed.

$50/obo and local or Northern CA pickup only. I think shipping canisters is a no-no, so I'd prefer to do a localish handoff only. Could do Tahoe, Sac, Bay Area, maybe Shasta too.

La Sportiva Vipers

Bottom of Vipers

Patagonia Patrol pants, mens 34"

Mystery Ranch airbag pack

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags