FS: Multiple things for sale..NeoAir Xtherm, Warbonnet Blackbird DL XLC 1.7 Hammock, Superfly, Big Agnes Slater UL2+, Enlightened Equipment Quilt, etc.

Multiple hiking related things for sale. They are all  really good condition as I just got most stuff last year. So if you want any of it or all of, make an offer and if I can accept it I will. 

Please do your own research for the specs or details and Ill do my best to answer any questions if you have any. Just email me or PM me.

There is nothing wrong with any of this stuff and its all going on ebay on monday (in 5 days) if nobody wants it on here.

Thanks for looking.

----

For sale:

A Warbonnet Blackbird XLC 1.7 Double Layer Hammock with some long tree straps maybe 12 or so feet each (not sure how long at the moment but Ill check and post it) and whoopie slings with dutch buckles or whatever those things are that have a little bungee to hold the tree straps on that Dutch makes and you hang the whoopies on them, and the stock suspension "d-ring" set up as well with the matching Warbonnet Superfly with some nightize guy lines. and over 50 feet of paracord with a figure 9 biner (the set up for a continuous external adjustable ridgeline). 300

A Thermarest Neoair Xtherm inflatable air mattress.100

A model year (pre update)2015 Enlightened Equipment 800 fill DownTek Revelation 30 degree top quilt, dark charcoal inside and digitized camo outside.200

An ultralight Big Agnes Slater UL 2+ tent and fly and piece of tyveck pre-softened (quiet) for the ground cloth. 300

A Lighter1 Lil Sami and Big Daddy bear canister combo -with 1 lid/handle/cooking pot (so you can choose which size you want to pack).100

A Seek Outside Unaweep Fortress 6300 hybrid frame (internal/external) waterproof (up to a certain point.. not making any guarantees here of course) backpack with included Dual pocket Talon and external hydropouch. 400

Maybe some other stuff as I find it..

I will take as many pictures of whatever you need and text or email them to you from my phone if that is allowed here on this forum, just pm me your  cell number or email address, so all sales are final as I am not a retailer or anything, just a guy looking to sell my gear. Ill ship out as soon as you pay me via paypal or cash if you are local to Columbus Ohio and ill let you know the approximate shipping price of each item if you want it and Ill get the estimate from the post office as I will ship everything though usps. 

Let me know what you want asap. Thanks and enjoy.