Tarptent StratoSpire 2 – Only setup to seam seal – Never slept in – negotiable

I just checked my receipt and I ordered it “11-May-2013 21:19:15 PDT” haha. I seam sealed it properly and set it up with Henry’s directions when I got it. It has been unused since then, and now that I am in to hammocking, it will see no use in the near future. It has been stored with all of my camping gear in a climate controlled room, without exposure to UV/light. I need the funds for a trip to glacier, so this one has to go! I originally got it because these things are light and bombproof. There was a cool video of them withstanding some massive winds. Pretty awesome setup.

In looking at receipt, I paid 363.50 including shipping. I would let it go for $310 since it is still unused. I will also entertain offers. I am trying to get the funds raised quickly. Please message if you have any questions!

Partial trades I might entertain: New unused bear spray, legos for my kids (random, I know haha),  Arc’Teryx Squamish XL (or something similar), size 36 lukes ultralight shorts or something similar (I like longer shorts), quality knives, some titanium bowls, nice day pack for a 6’2″ guy (doesn’t have to be SUL if it is durable, comfy, and quality), geigerrig bladder    **of course, $$$ is king because I need to fund the trip***