[For Sale] Men's Kelty Ignite DriDown 20F Sleeping Bag, Men's Kelty Cosmic 40F Sleeping Bag, MSR MiniWorks EX Water Filter

I have some great gently-used pieces of gear laying around that I no longer use and would like to get rid of as I am trying to scrounge up enough money for a new tent. I am pretty obsessive about taking good care of my gear, so you can expect excellent condition. These are some great pieces for what could be used for car camping or someone looking to transition from a synthetic bag to a down bag without paying an arm and leg. Would you like to help me out?

• Kelty Ignite DriDown 20F Mummy Bag $100 - Size Regular (fits up to 6ft). It is 600 fill power water-repellent down. Packs down to about 8" x 15" and weighs 41.34oz (including stuff sack) on my scale. I bought it in 2014 and only got the chance to use it a few times. Has always been stored hanging up in order to protect the down. Used less than 8 nights, I would estimate. It's in great shape with no rips or even any cosmetic damage whatsoever. Original stuff sack included. imgur album

• Kelty Cosmic Down 40F Mummy Bag $50 - Also Size Regular (fits up to 6ft). This one is 550 fill power down. Packs down to about 8" x 12" and weighs 29.35oz (including stuff sack) on my scale. I purchased this in 2015 and only used it for 3 nights on a canoe camping trip. Has also always been stored hanging up. Also in great shape with no blemishes whatsoever. Original stuff sack included, with tags. imgur album

• MSR MiniWorks EX Water Filter $40 - This currently retails for $90. I will sell it for $40. Again, very minimal wear and tear. Has been kept in pristine condition. I only used it 3 or 4 times on some overnighters/weekenders. Cleaned and dried after every use. All pieces are accounted for including the instruction manual. image

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags