FS: MLD Newt, 8 x 10 tarp, Solo and 1.25 Net Tents, etc.

I'm looking to sell these items. I've started making my own gear and what I've managed to make so far has made these redundant :) All prices include shipping to continental US. Payment with PayPal gift.

MLD Newt - I purchased this on Gear Swap. It had been used on one three-night trip by the original owner and I used it on two multi-night trips in the Alps this summer. It is in excellent shape. 6oz. 50 Shipped

http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=70734
MLD Solo Inner Net - SOLD
I purchased this on Whiteblaze from J. Chatterton. I believe he used it once for a short trip in the Guadalupe mountains. Here is the thread:
http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/showthread.php?98330-Gear-for-sale&p=1528865
I've washed it off (it had some red sand on it, proof that it was from Texas) and set it up once. I've noticed that in a few places (see third picture) the netting bunches a little bit, but I don't think this affects performance. I purchased it for 85 shipped, so I will sell it for 80 Shipped. Yellow MLD stuffsack included.

Yama 8 x 10 Silnylon Tarp
I've used this tarp on one multi-nighter in Henry Coe this last spring. The seam runs parallel to the 8 foot side rather than the 10. It also has no added reinforcements on the corners, but is in wonderful condition. I seam sealed it with Permatex and added linelocs on the corners and midpoints. Has original stuffsack. 45 Shipped.
Yama 1.25 shelter
This is a wonderful net-tent that I've used for several nights in 2013 including the N-P trail :D. The first night I used it, I pitched it on a slope. I slipped forward and ripped one of the little tie-outs while sleeping. Later, I did an ugly sewing repair of it and seam sealed all four corners to strengthen them. Since then, I've never pitched on a slope and have never had a problem. Other than this it is in perfect condition. Has grey netting and is 1oz heavier than the 1.25 listed on Gen's website. I really like this shelter and am selling it because I made my own with slightly lighter materials. Original stuffsack included. 65 Shipped.
Oware Hot Weather Bivy
Used a few nights in Lean-to's on the Finger Lakes Trail. It has 1.1 ripstop on the bottom and a drawstring top. 5.5oz. It's incredibly minimal and packs tiny. When I received it (new) I noticed a small spot on the bottom where the nylon is frayed about 3 millimeters long (one of the pics shows it). I always used a piece of tyvek under it and there is no additional wear. original stuffsack included. 45 shipped.
http://shop.bivysack.com/product.sc;jsessionid=E9EB7D2EC300B6341DFD002F543AFB80.m1plqscsfapp02?productId=75&categoryId=2
Thanks for looking :)

BTW

February 15-22, I'm flying to Texas(landing in Austin and renting a car) and plan to do the Outer Mountain Loop and maybe a few smaller hikes in Big Bend. Up until this point, I planned to do it alone (I'm a teacher and the solitude of hiking solo is usually what I need), but am now thinking that it would be fun to do the loop with others (perhaps with more experience in this climate). So, if you're interested, send me a PM!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags