For Sale: Quickdraws, Cinch, Hex, Runners, Size 37 and 37.5 shoes, synthetic vest, pack, tent

|
Just a little spring cleaning. Prices noted below, always open to offers. Shipping negotiable depending on what/how much you want.

These draws are in excellent shape, some of them not even used. Long and short Petzl dogbones, BD Hotwire bottom biner and Positron to biner. $12 a pop

draws

draws

draws

These draws were used for several seasons. They have some life left in them, the bottom biners are slightly grooved, use at your own risk. $8 a pop

used draws

used draws

used draws

used draws

Random draws, the unknown use. Petzl one is in excellent shape. Cinch has been used, I replaced the pin in it twice, second time is when I put it up. I did not modify how the device works, just replaced the worn out pin by pressing it out and pressing a new one in when the old one was too worn. Use at your own risk. Slings are unknown exact age, appear to be in good condition, one 1' dyneema BD, 2 - 2' nylon, 1 - 4' dyneema BD.
Cinch: $20 Petzl Draw: $14 Random Draws: $6 Hex #7: $5 Slings: $2 each

random draws, slings, hex, cinch

Tenaya Ra Size 37.5 and Scarpa Vapor Womens 37.5, Ra is brand new, Vapor is very lightly used

Ra: $100 obo
Vapor: $70 obo

Ra and Vapor

vapor edges

vapor edges

Ra edges

Synthetic insulated down vest, never worn, camo, size Large $20
Synthetic vest

Not pictured:

Sierra Designs Electron 3 tent; physically 5/10, window fell out of rainfly, isn't very waterproof anymore. Make an offer.

Mile High Mountaineering Flat Iron Pack; older version with the gear loops up the front of the pack. Used and abused, a few broken buckles and busted seams. Still packs and carrys gear like it should, pics on request. Make an offer.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags