FS: ZPacks Duplex and TarpTent Protrail

For sale:

2016 ZPacks Duplex purchased in April for my 4-week AT hike.  It was my favorite piece of gear.  Like new condition with no rips or punctures.  Clean and ready to go.  I am including 7 ZPack carbon fiber tent stake and 1 MSR (for the 8th one I lost on the trail!)  I paid $599 new, and selling for $515 via paypal friends and family or add 3% fee.  Free shipping included with tracking and insurance.  Please post here if you want it and email or PM me.  jacksonking at Hotmail dot com is my paypal address.  Thanks for checking it out..

Here it is in a hidden site near Albert Mountain.

Next is my brand new Tarptent Protrail.  I bought this first but then decided on the duplex since I could bring my pack inside at night.  I ordered the Tarptent seam seal kit and sealed it.  It has one flaw.  The copper grommet that holds the front pole in place is loose.  I bought the adapter (included) so you can place your pole handle up so this didn’t matter to me.  I’m sure someone handy could re-clip the grommet or ignore it like I did.  $210 with free shipping.  Paypal address is jacksonking at Hotmail dot com.  Thanks for checking out my listings!  Jack

Set up in my front yard for seam sealing.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags