FS - SMD Deschutes Plus, BearPaw Tarp, Borah Bivy, and more

Hey All,

Cleaning out the closet, so I have some perfectly good gear just sitting around. Everything is in great condition with minimal use. All weights are according to my personal digital scale. All prices include shipping - CONUS only. PayPal only; friend and family please.

SMD Deschutes Plus Tarp - 16.5oz

Received this tarp for Christmas, and used it on one weekend trip. Great tarp, but I recently bought a used Zpacks tent, and no longer need this. SMD forgot to put the grommet in the bug netting for your trekking pole, so I sent it back for them to put it in. The tarp was seam sealed by SMD. Tarp retails for $175 + $20 for seam sealing. Selling for $150.

BearPaw Wilderness Designs Flat Tarp - 6.5'x10' - 14.5oz

Great solo flat tarp used on two or three weekend trips. Seam sealed by BearPaw. The weight in the title includes guylines (1.8mm Z-line) and line-locs (4). Retail for $100. Selling for $70.

Borah Gear Bivy - M90 top/Silnylon bottom - Long length/Regular Width - 8.1oz

Used in conjunction with the BearPaw tarp. This is the side-zip version which makes it easier to get in and out of. A piece of shock cord is included for the head netting tie out. Retails for $85. Selling for $60.

Platypus Gravityworks Filter Bottle Kit - 7.3oz

Great gravity filter. This is not the version that included both dirty and clean bags; just dirty bag. Zip top on the dirty bag makes scooping water easy. Looks like I'm missing two of the three bottle adapter pieces, but the adapter I do have fits Smart Water bottle type openings. Hasn't been used in a while, so I would recommend washing the bag and tubing. I realized that the small piece of tubing connects to the bottom of the dirty bag isn't in the pic, but it is definitely included. Retails for $100. Selling for $60.

GSI Minimalist Pot with Zelph Starlyte Stove (and accessories) - 7.8oz

Great little cookset. Minimalist pot with pot gripper, lid, and insulated sleeve. Starlyte alcohol stove with measuring cup, windscreen (would need to be shortened to fit in the Minimalist pot), and ashtray. Forgot to take a picture of the fuel bottle, but it is this bottle, and is included. Evernew mesh stuck sack included. Retails for $28 (pot) + $15 (stove) + $2.75 (bottle). Selling for $25. Not interested in breaking this up.

PM for offers. Thanks!