FS: Original Bibler Eldorado Tent

|
Pre-Black Diamond Bibler Eldorado Tent – 4 season single wall 2-Person, the Eldorado is a longer and wider version of the I tent for taller persons and more elbow room. Canopy is waterproof/breathable Toddtex. Coated nylon floor. As new, perfect condition. No mold, mildew, floor coating delamination or damage. Used 3 times on snow in Rocky Mountain National Park. Average pack weight is 5lbs, 1oz. Included is the tent, two poles, stakes and the tent bag. Dimensions are 84" long, 43-1/2" high on the inside, 51" wide. One-piece bathtub floor, two weatherproof zippered vents at the peak of the tent and a hooded vent over the door. These vents plus a unique covered vent at the bottom of the door help to provide flow-through ventilation, even in foul weather. Has 4 inside netting pockets. Seams are factory taped. Tent has been loosely stored in a large cotton storage bag. If your looking for an original Todd Bibler Eldorado Tent, this is as good as can be found. Current Black Diamond/Bibler Eldorado Tent retails for $699.99. Asking $500.00. Includes shipping to the lower 48.

Bibler Eldorado

Bibler Eldorado

Bibler Eldorado

Bibler Eldorado

Lower door vent

Inside crossing poles

Interior photo's

Interior photo's

Interior photo's

Interior photo's

Interior photo's

Interior photo's

Note: This tent was previously listed as the I Tent in error. Its use in RMNP was in cold and snowy conditions and I didn't spend time looking at the tiny tags. Today, 5/28, I set it up to take more detailed photographs and discovered my error. Purchased a little before Black Diamond Equipment acquired Bibler, it was sold to me as the I-Tent.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags