FS: Patagonia Ascentionist 25L, Nano Air Hoody Montbell Lightweight Down jacket

|
Trying to thin the herd of jackets and packs...which seem to be my gear purchasing weaknesses....ugh. I also have some random aid gear that i'll post eventually if anyone is interested...some unused aid ladders and daisy chains...my desire for aid climbing has never really materialized. If there is any interest, let me know and I can get pictures.

Paypal works great and I'll cover the fees. Prices include shipping. I'm in Bailey, CO and can do a local meetup around Golden (Earthtreks works great) or along the 285 Corridor. Possibly Denver as well.

Patagonia Ascentionist 25L. Great pack, but it's not going to get enough use for me to keep it. It's in great shape, no tears, rips, or material damage to the pack. All zippers and features work perfectly. There are some cosmetic blemishes on the pack, mainly dirt, from being placed on the ground. Asking $55.
25L Ascentionist

Ascentionist 25L back

Dirt, Ascentionist

Patagonia Nano Air Hoody, Men's Medium. I've used it lightly and its in 9.3/10 shape. No damage or issues at all. I just am not using it enough. Asking $125 OBO.

Nano Air, Medium

Nano Air, open

Nano Air, size tag

Montbell Ex Light Down Jacket, Men's Medium. Great jacket, weighs all of 5.6 ounces and packs down small. This jacket has no pockets and no hood. Comes with a stuff sack. 900 fill down. Montbell's site describes it much better than I can. but it's a great, light weight piece of insulation. But I just am not using it enough and have gravitated towards a couple different layers. I'll say its in 9.5/10 condition. Still lofts great. Asking $100 OBO.

Jacket vs bottle

Ex Light, open

Label

Size label