FS: 2013 MLD Newt, Backpack and 2012 GG Murmur, Backpack

<div>

I’ve got too many packs and these two are the ones to go.  Both are in excellent condition.  They were very lightly used as day packs, no overnighters, and have no tears, rips, loose stitching, etc.

<b>2013 MLD Newt, FS: $50, shipped CONUS (paypal gift payment).</b>
This edition of the Newt is 1700ci (28l) and has bungee cord straps on front of pack.  This Newt has wider, more substantial shoulder straps than the current MLD Core packs, and also unlike the MLD Core, the Newt included the deluxe MLD Most Awesome Sternum Strap.  The shoulder straps, especially, are excellent features.  Weight on my scale with bungie cord and sternum strap is 8.0oz.  The 2013 Newt came in a one-size-fits-most and had no hipbelt:

<b>2012 GG Murmur, FS: $60, shipped CONUS (paypal gift payment).</b></div>
This one isn’t quite as minimalist as the Newt, has a front pocket, side water bottle pockets, the GG Sitlight backpad, and a hip belt (that really just keeps pack from swinging, not intended to bear weight).  Here’s Section Hiker review of this version: Section Hiker review of 2012 Murmur.  Main pack is 1700ci (28l) and pockets add 500ci (8l).  Pack came in single size, one-size-fits-most.  On my scale the pack weighs in at 9.2oz and the sitlight pad adds 2.0oz.

<div>

</div>

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags