FS: MLD 2016 Solomid and MLD cuben solo Innernet

MLD Solomid:  brown silnylon.  This is the 2016 design but made with 2015 silnylon.  Only set up once in my yard.  Is not seam sealed.  Inlcudes attached Lawson orange Glowire.  Also includes stuff sack, original uncut guyline, piece of brown silnylon (for repairs) and unused tube of silnet.  Weight on my scale for Solomid w/guylines is 16.6oz.  Condition is as new.

MLD Solo Innernet:  green .75 cuben fiber.  This has been used a few nights (3-4).  Condition is like new, with some dirty spots on the bottom.  Most noticeably is dirt along the edge of center seam. I inspected closely and could find no holes or abrasions.  Includes stuff sack and various loops of shock cord for attaching to shelter, these are generous loops and can be adjusted to suit whatever shelter you use.  Selling point:  MLD now makes innernets with white cuben fiber, I think the green is more desirable.  Weight on my scale for innernet only is 8.7oz.

Dirt along center seam

White spot, not sure what this is, was like that when I received it.  Is not damage, only cosmetic.

If purchased together, $390 shipped.  Otherwise, $200 shipped each.  Sorry, no international shipping.  Payment via Paypal.