FS: Original Golite Jam, Gossamer Gear Mariposa…cheap!

I have a cabinet full of packs now…need to do some cleaning.

First, I have an original golite jam. This pack is in like new condition (no abrasion marks, holes, doesn’t even look like it was used). Size large. Original owner did trim the pack up though..by cutting off most loops like ice axe loops on the bottom, side loops, and the internal hydration sleeve. Its very similar to a MLD exodus now. Weighs 17oz.

Looking for $60 shipped.

Next, I have a catch and release Gossamer Gear Mariposa. Not sure why I bought it? Again…I have a gear cabinet that is already full of packs.

This pack is actually in very good condition as well, with only 1 spot that has wear marks from what looks like a bit of abrasion (possibly from a hat or shoulders). Taped with clear tenacious tape. The sit pad looks used, though has lots of padding to it still. Otherwise, its in excellent condition. Has aluminum u shaped stays. 27.6oz .Nice looking pack…2 large hipbelt pockets, double pockets on both sides, lots of shockcord, and aluminum stay should make it carry weight much better than something like a MLD exodus.

Looking for $65 shipped.