FS: zpacks altaplex in .74.

I am selling my zpacks altaplex in .74 spruce green. I have never used it in the field. I have only set it up a few times to check it out. It has never been slept in, or taken on a trip. I am the original owner. I decided I prefer my notch, and will stick with that, and can’t have this sitting in my closet. This tent uses one tent pole in the front, and it needs to be able to be set at 58-60 inches. Zpacks sells a. seprate pole, or trekking pole extender if you don’t use trekking poles, or yours do not adjust that high. This is a very spacious one person tent. It weighs 20.31 oz.
There is one slightly discolored portion on the reinforcement points where the door closes, but it does not hinder the tent at all. The tent came to me like this. It uses 10 stakes, but can be set up with 6. Stakes are not included. Get this tent next week, as opposed to the current 6 week wait from zpacks.
$530
Paypal friends and family preferred or add .3% to the total cost. Price includes shipping.
This is a video of my first time setting up the tent. It looks blue in the video for some reason.email me at [email protected] for pictures and questions. I can’t get my pictures to fit for some reason.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ntFRyKCzuSM

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags