FS: Zpacks and MLD stuff sacks and pouches, Neoair pillow

Hello,

Thinning out my collection of stuff sacks a bit. Prices are posted below the photos. Includes CONUS shipping. PayPal Friends and Family or include the 3%. Please send me a PM or email at shawnmcdnld at gmail dot com if interested. Thanks!

Catch and release from Gear Swap. Thermarest Neoair pillow. Got this for my wife and she decided on something different. I believe this is the medium size. Excellent condition with no marks or leaks. Would like $20 for it.

Assorted Zpacks stuff sacks. The large white one is 9″x14″, the blue one is 7″x7″, the green one is 6.5″x7.5″ and the small white one is 6.5″x8″. All are slightly used, but in great condition with no defects. I would like $30 for all four.

One MLD cuben fiber medium size stuff sack. Used, but no marks or other defects. Would like $10.

Two Zpacks phone zip pouches. Slightly used, but in excellent shape. The top pouch is more of a medium gray color. I would like $15 for both.

Three MLD large cuben fiber stake sacks and one small stake sack. The three large size could also be used as a ditty bag. Used, but in great condition with no defects. Would like $15 for all four.