Gear closet summer cleaning– something for everyone!

I’m cleaning out the gear closet and making room for some of my wife’s gear and other essentials as she is getting into backpacking with me.  Typical gear swap rules apply, first “I’ll take it/or PM” gets it and paypal friends/family option for payment.  All of the prices include shipping unless otherwise noted.  Thanks!

First up is a brand new neoair xlite size regular.  Never been used.  includes stuff sack and patch kit.  $130.00 shipped.

Next up is brand new tarptent protrail.  I set it up and seam sealed it (indoors), but it has never been slept in.  Does not include the cuben stuff sack pictured, it will come with the tarptent stuff sack.  $205.00 shipped.

next up is a evernew/trail designs cook kit.  Everything is in great condition.  The pot is a .9L wide version evernew titanium.  The caldera classic ti-tri is a titanium wind screen that burns wood, esbit, or alcohol.  Included is a zelph alcohol stove, gram cracker esbit stove, two titanium stakes (for wood burning), tyvek sleeve, fuel bottle, and custom made coozy by yours truly.  It all fits in the pot for a nice, neat package.  $125.00 shipped

Next up is a second generation men’s Golite Jam in size large torso.  This pack is in good used condition, there are no rips or holes in anything.  The elastic on the side water bottle holders could stand to be replaced, but it works fine with smart water bottles that I use.  I have trimmed some of the ridiculously long straps and re-stiched the ends.  I also cut off/burned the ends of the ice axe loops.  My guess is that the waist belt will still go up to around 40″ comfortably.  $60.00 shipped.

Next up is a Patagonia capilene 3 long sleeve crew shirt.  In good condition, mens size large.  $25.00 shipped.

Next up is is an exped air pillow size medium.  I have put a couple silicone dots on the back to keep it from sliding around.  It’s been used a few times but it’s in really good shape.  If I can find the patch kit, I will include it.  Also throwing in a pack towel size small just so you can’t resist.  $30.00 Shipped.

Next up is an ultralight frogg toggs rain suit.  I used the jacket once for about 15 minutes.  It’s in like new condition.  Size medium but the sizing is weird so check on the website if they’ll fit you.  For reference, i’m 6’2″ and 190lbs. and these fit me well.  These are $15.00, but you have to buy something else too and I’ll throw these in the box.

Next up is a Marmot Helium sleeping bag.  I bought this new for a trip last winter and it has seen 3 nights of use.  Regular length. I slept in a capilene 2 base layer with wool socks, and a beanie on my head.  It’s been stored  hanging in my closet since.  It looks/smells brand new.  Includes stuff sack and storage sack.  $275.00 shipped.

Next up is an icebreaker lightweight merino wool T shirt.  Men’s size large, color is green.  Has a 1″ tear on the back where I slipped off a rock.  My wife sewed it up and it’s holding fine. $20.00 Shipped.

Next up is an MSR whisperlite stove and small fuel bottle.  Cleaned jet, wire, and replaced all the O-rings last winter and it works like a champ.  Includes stuff bag, heat reflector, and windshield.  $50.00 Shipped

Next up is a north face blaze 1/2 zip jacket in black, mens size large.  This is a 60 gram jacket that is good to the mid 30’s for me by itself, lower with layers.  It’s a great layering piece or a stand alone jacket in spring/fall.  Worn a few times, in great shape.  $60.00 shipped

Let me know if you have any questions or need more detailed pictures.  As I find more stuff, I’ll post it.