FS/FT: Closet cleaning: OR, Patagonia, New Balance Leadville

Wanting to pass on a few items I purchased online recently (mostly eBay) where I was hopeful for a good fit, but alas, the sizing is off for me.  For the shoes I’ll give a price plus actual shipping, as I’ve never shipped shoes before and hear it can vary widely. You pay the base price via PayPal, then I’ll ship them and email you a picture of the receipt with actual shipping, and you can PayPal the rest. Or you can school me in a better method :) Happy to follow your preferences / suggestions for shipping (e.g. cheapest, Priority, etc).

1. F.S: New Balance Leadville1210, Men’s size 9.5. Less than 15 miles on them, never worn in mud or rain. Excellent condition. Include stretchy lace locks installed plus original laces and used but good condition Green Superfeet to fit these shoes. $60 plus actual shipping. 
  2. F.S. Patagonia trail runners, Men’s size 9. Excellent condition. Don’t know the model, but I was hoping these would be my “everything shoes”–casual, running, and weekend hiking. Am learning I probably need to start purchasing wide-sized shoes. $35 plus actual shipping. 
  3. For Trade: Classic OR Modular mitts–Size Medium, bright red, with thick liner mitts. Gore-Tex, made in USA. Bought these from someone who only used  them “once or twice” and they look almost brand new, only a couple small discolorations on the grippy part (can provide extra pics). I’m hoping someone out there has similar mitts in size Large that are too big for them, as these are too small for me for easy on/ off over my liner gloves. I realize this is pretty unlikely, but a guy can dream. Thanks!! 

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags