FS: Western Mountaineering Sycamore 25° bag, 6', like new...cheap!

|
I have a pristine condition Western Mountaineering Sycamore MF. 3 years old (used to be called hooded aspen MF then they changed their naming scheme).

I bought for my wife...who went on about 3 overnighters with me. Sitting in my closet ever since. Pet and smoke free home, stored loose in a huge cotton storage sack.

I bought this one b/c I can't stand mummy bags. This is a semirectangular bag with plenty of room to move in. You won't feel like your suffocating in a coffin. My wife loved the bag...but hated camping.

Its a conservative 25° bag...probably more like a 20° bag. However....a great feature is that it has a full length and footbox zipper, so it can be laid completely flat for a summer blanket for one or two. Very versatile venting. (dual zippers on side and footbox). Full zipper draft tubes along its full length. Also with zipper stiffeners so zippers don't get caught.

This is a 6' length, right zip bag. Comes with large western mountaineering cotton sack and western mountaineering stuff sack (which uses waterproof materials).

These are $470 new, and western mountaineering does not allow retailers to put them on sale. Only way to get a discount is to buy used. Just read the reviews about the sycamore....western mountaineering is top of the line.

I'm selling for $325 shipped free CONUS.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags