FOR SALE: Salomon XA Pro 3D Gore-Tex Trail Runers–CAMO and Craghoppers Pants.

FOR SALE:

Brand new, only worn for 4 hours at work, Solomon XA Pro 3D GTX, men’s size 11.5, color is <span id=”property1LabelValue” class=”validationIcon”>Camo– Dark Khaki/Black/Iguana Green</span>, but looks more like some kind of crazy WW2 vintage Korean camo to me. Very cool pattern not found very often. These shoes are cherry! I love them but they are much too narrow for my wide feet. I thought sizing up 1/2 size would work, but no luck. My loss is your gain.

Specs:

• Gore-Tex® waterproof breathable membrane is the original ePTFE waterproof breathable membrane
  • Lightweight and breathable polyester mesh upper with synthetic overlays to secure instep
  • Smooth mesh lining for breathability and moisture control
  • Quicklace quick-pull lacing system with friction-resistant eyelets and lace pocket
  • Gusseted tongue keeps out dirt and debris
  • Removable OrthoLite® cushioned insole wicks moisture, dries quickly and inhibits odor-causing bacteria
  • Wide TPU toe cap protects your feet from trail hazards and extends the life of the shoe
  • 3D Advanced Chassis between midsole and outsole maximizes energy return and stability
  • Contagrip® HA abrasion-resistant rubber forefoot pivot point and heel for increased support and durability on rough surfaces

Link to Sierra Trading Post where I bought them:

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/salomon-xa-pro-3d-gore-tex-trail-running-shoes-waterproof-for-men~p~108ap/?filterString=s~solomon%2Fshoes~d~4%2Fmens-footwear~d~11%2F&colorFamily=01

Retail for this model/color is $160.00.

BPL PRICE:

$80.00 shipped cont. US, Paypal only. Buyer pays any Paypal fees.

——————————————————————————————————————————

• Craghoppers Brodie Classic Fit Trouser Pants. Brand new, tried on once. I have since lost weight and they did not fit when they arrived. Tags still on it. Size is 40 X 32, color is Taupe. Great, well made pants that I wish fit.

Specs:

• Pant style: Flat Front
  • Closure: 1 Button,Zipper
  • Inseam: 31″ (based on size 36)
  • Fabric: 100% cotton
  • Care: Machine wash/dry
  • Made in China

• Fabric is a rugged cotton canvas
  • Five-pocket styling
  • Belt loops
  • Zip fly with button closure

BPL PRICE:

$15.00 shipped cont. US, Paypal only, buyer pays any Paypal fees.

——–NOTE———-BUY BOTH THE SOLOMON SHOES AND THE CRAGHOPPERS PANTS FOR $90.00 SHIPPED CONT. US, PLUS PAYPAL FEES—————–

Detail

Tags