FS: Men's Patagonia and Exofficio Shirts - Medium

Patagonia - New without tags. Size medium, long sleeve, snap front and pockets. Sleeves roll up and secure with snaps. Checkered with light green as the predominate color. 57% polyester,43% nylon. 7.5 ounces. Asking $24.00, shipped.

Some sizing info has been requested and this is my response – Sleeve length cuff to seam at armpit is 23”. Width from where shoulder seam meets sleeve seam from shoulder to shoulder is 16-1/2 inches (This is measured across the top of shoulders through the neck). Width from armpit to armpit across the front is 22 inches (measured from where side seams meets shoulder seams in the armpit). So, I think the shirt is a generous fit through the body. If your slender without particularly wide shoulders I think it would be big. If your more muscular and have a thicker torso probably pretty good.

Exofficio – Hiking/Travel sun shirt. New without tags. Medium, long sleeve, worsted grey in color. Vented back and sides. sleeves roll up and button secure. 85% nylon, 15% polyester. 10oz. Asking $25.00, shipped.

Here are the measurements for the Exofficio shirt at the same locations described for the Patagonia shirt.
– Sleeve length is 22 inches.
-Across the top side of shoulders,  arm seam to arm seam is 19”.
-Armpit to armpit across the chest is 24”.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags