Gear Sale: MLD, Oware, Arcteryx, MSR, Trail Designs, Snow Peak, Marmot

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Gear Closet Clean Out Sale</span>

I need to make space, clear out unused items and raise funds for a new truck. Payment via PayPal friends and family or add 3%. Price includes USPS priority mail shipping with tracking.  I will ship items as fast as I can but will most likely try to ship items in groups to minimize trips to the post office. I am pretty busy and I don’t want to juggle too many questions that can’t be answered from the descriptions or respond to low ball offers. Discounts for multiple purchases.

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>First person to buy either stove lot gets the GSI Java Drip. First two buyers for the tarps get first pick of Sunday Afternoon’s Sun Tripper Hat in Juniper or The North Face Horizon Hat in Khaki.</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>——————————————————-</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Oware 9’ x 9’ Flat Tarp, SilNylon Sage Grey, $95 shipped.</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>3 ridgeline pull outs and 3 underside mitten hooks/hang loops added. Ridgeline and pull outs seam sealed. (Not a perfect symmetrical sealing but thorough) No damage and  in great condition. Just a little dusty. Purchased direct from Oware in November 2015. Used on some day outings as a sunshade/windblock and on an overnighter as a primary shelter. Comes with a stuff sack. No guylines or stakes included.</span>

—–

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>MLD Grace Duo Tarp, SilNylon Olive Brown, $115 shipped.</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Purchased off the Gear Swap. Seam sealed by previous owner. (Not OCD perfect but thorough) Comes with line locs and MLD guylines still attached. Grey MLD stuff sack included. Used in great condition. Really like the shade created by the Olive Brown. No damage I can see, again, just dusty from use. </span>

—–

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>MLD ProPoncho, SilNylon Grey, $105 shipped.</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Bought off the Gear Swap. Good condition. Not seam sealed.  No damage that I can see but dusty from use. Comes with grey MLD stuff sack and thinner Orange Lawson Glowire cut to appropriate lengths. No stakes. </span>

—–

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>MSR Titan Kettle + Trail Designs Classic TiTri Caldera Cone (for MSR Kettle) w/stoves + Inferno Insert + Floor. </span><span style=”font-weight: 400;”>$155 shipped. $110 shipped for just Cone, stoves and accessories.</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Purchased the Kettle from REI and the Caldera Cone direct from TD earlier this year. All in with taxes I spent about $210. Used in great condition. Some soot from fire burns.All the original accessories are included. Will ship with MSR Kettle in home made caddy (if you want it), Caldera caddy, Caldera Cone, 12-10 alcohol stove, Gram Cracker esbit stove w/ heat reflector, Inferno Insert, floor grate, floor riser, fuel bottle, measuring cup and two esbit tablets. Will also throw in a GSI Backpackers mug In Blue. I think I threw away the paperwork that came with the system but I assume you know what you are doing if you are buying this. :)</span>

—–

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Snow Peak 700 Titanium Mug + FDS Snow Peak 700 lid + Four Dog Stoves Bushcooker Lt-Mini Stove System +  QiWiz Dual Fuel Alcohol Stove (No Stand)+ Ti Esbit Wing Stove + GSI Backpackers Mug (Orange) $75 Shipped for the lot.</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>All in I spent about $140 on all these items. Snow Peak 700 $45, FDS Bushcooker Lt-Mini $36, FDS Snow Peak 700 Ti Lid $14, DualFuel Stove $8, Ti Esbit Wing Stove $15, GSI Backpackers Mug $10, S2S Stuff Sack $12. </span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Includes two Ti Vargo Stakes as cross supports for BushCooker Lt-Mini</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>All items used but function normally. The Snow Peak pot was my first titanium pot purchased 7 years ago. Its got a few dings, scratches and awesome coloration from burns but still has lots of life for many adventures. Bushcooker Lt-Mini titanium windscreen/pot stand is thicker gauge titanium- really robust compared to other windscreens. You can burn wood in it. Alcohol burner that came with bushcooker light is an open top burner. Flip it upside down and burn esbit on the bottom. QiWiz Dual fuel burner has carbon felt on the inside to hold/wick alcohol for safer burning. (I punched a small  hole in the lid to use this as a char cloth maker-so you wouldn’t be able to transport alcohol in it but it wasn’t intended for that.) Use the cap to burn esbit. Esbit Ti Wing Stove has esbit remnants and sooty but works normally GSI backpackers mug was only used a couple times and isn’t stained-no bad odors. S2S stuff sack is in good shape- a little dirty but holds everything nested inside. </span>

——

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Snow Peak 1400 Cookset + Snow Peak Ti Bowl + Snow Peak Ti Plate + 2 Four Dog Stoves TiLids (Fit both 1400 and Bowl). </span><span style=”font-weight: 400;”>$85 shipped for the lot. </span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>SP 1400 $55, SP Bowl $17, SP Plate $17, FDS Lids $16 x 2 = Total $121</span><span style=”font-weight: 400;”>All items used in good condition. Some scorches on the 1400 pot and bowl. Scratches here and there. I like that the bowl nests inside the pot and acts as a pressure cooker or double boiler.  The aftermarket lids work really well with the pot, bowl or frypan lid. Very versatile, you essentially have 5 different configurations you can use. </span>

—–

Arcteryx Atom LT, Men’s Medium, Carbon Copy. $95 shipped.

Used in good condition. No damage, stains or odors.

—–

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Marmot Helm Backpack (Green, Sierra Nevada branded). </span><span style=”font-weight: 400;”>$55 shipped</span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>My brother in law works for a beer distribution warehouse and he payed me for landscaping work with this backpack. (He knows I have a bag fetish) It was brand new. I took the tags off and used it a couple times. Still in great shape. Although it’s great laptop bag with good reviews. I just don’t need it. You can find details online. Sierra Nevada sells it for $110. You can find it online new at various price points. So I figure this is a fair price, considering shipping will be a lot. Will throw in the Sierra Nevada hat.</span>