FS/FT: Zpacks Arc Blast, Zpacks Carbon stakes, Olicamp XTS Pot, HMG SW 4400

I have some highly sought after truly UL items for sale or trade.  For trades, please note that I am interested only in the items listed at the end of this post :)  To be fair I’ll cover shipping costs if you cover the paypal fee.

1. Zpacks Arc Blast 52L, Medium Hipbelt, Medium Length Torso, with two cuben hipbelt pockets.  This is the lighter model Arc Blast made before the Arc Haul changes came out.  Includes 2 older style hipbelt pockets (~$40) for free.  It was used by my wife and it only has two ‘wear’ items worth mentioning: there is a abrasion (not a hole) about the size of a half grain of rice where the pack rests on your lower lumbar area, and the top strap buckle had a hairline crack; both have been repaired and have not impact on function.  Besides that, it shows use, but was taken very good care of by my wife. Weight is about 17oz, pockets are about .8oz each.  Pricing low at $200 firm.

2.  8x Zpacks Carbon Fiber Stakes, upgraded version:  These are the newer version (late 2015/early 2016) that have a pull cord and the ends are glued on.  Previous versions had the heads pull off super easily – this has been fixed my zPacks and are even better.  Super super light and super super super strong.  Weight on my scale is about 6.25 grams each.  All 8 weigh about 1.75oz (!).  They are brand new – only 1 has been used in my front yard to test, the other 7 have remained in the bag they came in.  Selling the set of 8 for $22 shipped (~20% off)

Zpacks Specs: <b>Specifications:</b>

Weight: .22 ounces / 6.2 grams each
Length: 6 3/8 inches / 16 cm
Diameter: 7.5 mm
Holding Power: Above Average

<b>Price:</b>
Single: $3.75

3.  Olicamp XTS Cookpot.  Nice, aluminum cookpot with lid.  Weight on my scale is 6.6oz and 1.1oz for the lid (never used).  I was going to use it after modifying it (don’t ask) so you’ll notice the bottom has been sanded and grinded.  Other than that the pot is in good condition and works great with a BRS-3000 (arms will fit between the head exchanger fins).  $15 shipped.

4. HMG Southwest 4400 (70L), ‘custom’ black 150D cuben hybrid.  Torso size is large.  Pack is in fantastic conditon – purchased last year and used for just a handfull of trips.  I special ordered this in super bomber 150D black cuben.  I would really like to trade this for an HMG Windrider or Southwest, either 2400 or 3400, in black only.  I love the HMG packs, but I just want to downsize a bit for an upcoming JMT thruhike.  I’d possibly be interested in a 2400 or 3400 Porter (especially w/stuff pocket).  If I can’t find a trade I’d be willing to part with it for $300 shipped and just buy a smaller pack from HMG.

TRADES:  I am interested in –

-HMG Southwest or Windrider, 2400 or 3400, must be black and must be size Large.

-Katabatic Gear or Hammock Gear Quilt, wide width/regular length

-Possibly a Katabatic Helios or Artemis, or 60L Arc Haul

-Bearikade between 10-12.5″ in height