FS: Trango Big Bro 4, Twelve BD Nuts, .1 to .4 BD X4 Cams, Dmm Alloy Offsets, HMS Locker

Big Bro. $90 shipped
Picture of actual item. Big bro has never been placed or racked, has a few marks from being in the gear bin for a season. Big Bro is freshly slung with 5.5mm tech cord with proper triple fisherman's knot. Note that having it slung is pretty valuable, I found it pretty hard to find the proper tech cord (not supposed to use normal cordellette), ended up having to buy a decent amount of tech cord it and it's hard to cut it cleanly.

12 BD Nuts, 4-13 (roughly, note missing #6) $60 shipped
Picture of actual items. 13 Black Diamond nuts. Covers range 4-13, Missing the #6, with extra 8, 10, and 12 to compensate. Includes original BD oval for racking. In personal use, I consider all these nuts to be as good as new. Selling these as I have another full set of BD nuts. For what it's worth, I choose the shiniest/newest looking nuts to sell here and I kept the "old" ones (I think the texture from use from helps hold the nuts better anyway).

Note, if you really want I could piece out the extra nut(s) or contiguous sets of nuts from either end.

Black Diamond X4 Cams, sizes: 0.1 to 0.4 with matching neutrinos. $60 each shipped. $235 for all.
Pictures of actual cams, all are in brand new condition. 0.1 and 0.2 were removed from the factory plastic just so I can handle them because I'm a gear nerd. I got these for a friend but fell through. Already have a set and I love the range and flexibility. Pretty good deal on high end cams. Included a photo with my MP profile just to increase confidence.

They come with used but good condition neutrinos. If you don't want the matching neutrinos I can knock a few more bucks off.

DMM Offset Alloy #7 and #11, Bionic Mythos HMS Locking Carabiner. $10 shipped each or offer.
Pictures of actual items. Nuts are brand new, part of a set I bought and already had these sizes. HMS Carabiner is in like new condition, no signs of wear. Has permanent marker on Mammut logo.

Edelrid Viper 9.6mm 70m Dry Treated Rope, has middle mark. SOLD
About this rope: it is 9.6mm, seems to me a good compromise between durability and weight/handling. It has a nice feel in the hand, and also feels surprisingly burly as the weaving in the sheath feels "tight" and tough. Has a middle mark from the manufacturer. I used this rope once outdoors and it is almost new. There are no flaws and it is ready to be climbed on.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags