Zpacks 60L Dyneema Arc Haul Backpack

Who sells their Arc Haul after waiting 6 weeks to get one?

This one is slightly too big for what I need these days and I have since started using a 52L Arc Haul.

For sale is a custom 60L Arc Haul with the following options:

Interior built-in cuben key/wallet pocket
Two front pockets (one dyneema/one mesh)
Large torso
Large hipbelt

I like how the two front pockets provide easier access to small items (instead of a single large mesh pocket). There’s nothing worse than digging through the usual large mesh pocket for your headlamp at night! I had the lower pocket made using dyneema for better protection and the upper in mesh to help dry out and find smaller items.

The interior cuben key/wallet pocket is perfect for safely stashing keys & ID. I like these little reminders of civilization to be out of sight/out of mind while in the backcountry.

A Bearikade Weekender fits vertically with plenty of room to spare. It also fits horizontally but it a tight fit.

A note about sizing:

I am 6’0″ and the large torso fits fine, but the overall size and capacity is too much for what I need. I have a 36″ waist and the large hipbelt fits nicely. I have since ordered a medium hipbelt:).

This pack is in very good condition. I have used it on ONE TRIP in the Sierra last summer. It has three small imperfections (see the attached photos). I have made my own packs for years and used black polyester thread to repair a small hole in the mesh pocket and cuben tape (from Zpacks) to fix and seal two small imperfections in the front dyneema pocket.

So why only $199?

I worked for a large retailer for a few years after college and our policy was to sell pre-owned items that are in good condition for 3/4 of the original retail. No offense to anyone out there who may think otherwise, but offering an item that originally costs $299 for $249 isn’t much of a deal to me. To each his own!

With tax the original retail is $322.92 with a six week wait. So the ‘3/4 of the original retail policy’ indicates a price of $242.19. I am offering this pack at $199 with no wait time! Please add your choice of shipping cost.

PayPal personal preferred.

Thank you and enjoy!

Andy.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags