FS: MSR Microzoid with Footprint Like New

No rips or tears or stretches or holes. Not even a tiny pin prick. Guaranteed. No-see-um is perfect. Seams are perfect. Zippers are perfect. Still smells brand new. No Modifications have ever been made on this tent and there is plenty of room for the gram conscious. Everything is like it is out of the packaging. However, I spilled a few drops of orange Gatorade on the white/cream (I am bad with colors) top at some point, but never cleaned it. I spot checked it with bottled water (no soap). It will come completely off with no trouble.
I know I have used this some (I would guess 12 times or less overnight) But I bought it 7 years ago along with a Zoid 1.5 that I still have and I used the Zoid 1.5 almost exclusively until I went to a different model. Meanwhile, this has sat around, being taken out regularly for setting up and airing every few months along with my other tents.
This is an excellent ultralight tent that is no longer made. You can't get them any more and you will never get one in this great of condition. When I say that it is like new, I mean it.
It comes with the tent and poles, fly, footprint, 3 guy lines and tensioners (never used), pole repair tube, and 8 aluminum stakes all in stuff sacks.
Weight: You can set up the fly and footprint only for 1.6 lbs. You can do the tent and fly for 2.3lbs. All of it together, as it is in the stuff sack is 3 lbs. Retailed @ $180, footprint was extra @ $29 or $39 (I don't remember). I will sell it shipped for $150.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags