FS: Metolius, Misty Mountain 4' Nylon Slings, 3.5' Rabbit Runners, Metolius Gear Sling, assorted carabiners

|
I am selling some Metolius and Misty Mountain Slings, along with some assorted carabiners. As a note, none of the slings except for the two Metolius 4 foot nylon slings have ever left my gear bin, which is free of any contaminants or sunlight. I have inspected all of the slings and they are in fantastic shape. Prices include shipping for the continental US- I would be glad to combine orders, shipping will be based on the weight of what you end up buying together. Prices are firm.

Three Metolius 3.5' Rabbit Runners- Never touched rock, I will sell these for $7 each shipped, or $18 shipped for all three.
Metolius

Metolius

One Misty Mountain 4' (useable length- half of the actual circumference) Nylon Sling- Never touched rock, like new. $5 shipped

Misty

Misty

Two Metolius 4' Nylon Slings- I probably used these only once. There is incredibly little wear- these slings are super beefy. $4 each shipped or $6 for both.

Metolius

Metolius

One Metolius Multi Loop Gear Sling with the Double D extra loop attachment- I have never used this- $22 shipped.

Metolius

And carabiners- Two Locking Omega Pacific Biners in great shape with their angled gate for larger opening- $6 each shipped, or $10 shipped for both.

Omega

Omega

Mammut Bionic Pear Shaped Locking Biner- used this for belaying/ rapelling- $8 shipped

Mammut

Mammut

Two Omega Pacific Non-Locking Carabiners- these are both in great shape, they've barely been used, they are still nice and shiny! I would like to sell these as a pair for $10 shipped.
Omega

Omega

Detail

Tags