Easton Si2 Cuben Tent - 2P - 4 Season - 2lbs 3oz

I have a brand new Easton Si2 Cuben Fiber Tent for sale. This tent is one of, if not the lightest true 4-season tents available. I was actually planning on keeping this for trips later this Fall, but medical bills make this an obvious choice for sale.
Specifications:

• Capacity – Two Person
  • Rating – Four Season
  • Trail Weight – 2 lbs 3 oz
  • Pack Weight – 3 lbs 2 oz
  • Pack Size – 6 x 20 in
  • Floor – 31.16 sq ft / 2.89 sq m (88″ x 51″)
  • Vestibule – 14 sq ft
  • Head Height – 41 in
  • 20D nylon ripstop SIPU 2000 floor
  • Cubic Tech 1B3 canopy roof panels
  • eVent breathability lamination
  • Cubic Tech 1K doors & vestibules
  • 20D nylon ripstop SIPU 2000 pole sleeves

Cuben fiber has an unmatched strength to weight ratio.  Developed by Cubic Technologies, the material utilizes Dyneema fibers for strength.  Bonding Dyneema fibers to a waterproof, breathable membrane results in the specialized Cuben fiber material becoming an ultralight, strong, breathable fabric.  Easton has combined these unique properties with proprietary carbon pole engineering to develop the most advanced single-wall shelter ever.

The Si2 features removable vestibules, so you can opt to go in with one or none as your trip requires. The tent is a free-standing 3-pole design, so you have the option to go with minimal stakes and tie-downs. The tent feature sealable screen sections in the doors and head/foot vents for warm-weather camping. This tent does come with both vestibules, 10 Easton FMJ stakes, and cuben fiber tent bags.

Retail on this tent is $2,000, but I’m going to list this one at $1,000tyd. Payment via paypal is preferred. Shipping will be fully insured for value of sale. Please feel free to contact me via PM with any questions. I will gladly take more pictures at your request, but have attached a few for your convenience. Please accept my apologies as I simply setup the new tent in my basement and the lighting is not optimal, nor is the tent pulled tight.

photo 1219152032a_zps2jjzhmcz.jpg

photo 1219152032b_zpswuva9wlc.jpg

photo IMG_1084_zps92zwl2vo.jpg

photo IMG_1083_zpsge1fywhq.jpg

</div>

Detail

Tags