3 Down Jackets (Patagonia, Monbell, Stoic) and 3 Tents (Tarptent and REI)

Please, no pm's. Email me directly at clbowden at yahoo dot com!

1. Patagonia Down Sweater, men's size M (fits like size L), full zip, no hood, 11.1 oz. I'm the original owner and have used this only for bicycle commuting when it's cold so it's in great condition. $90

2. Monbell UL Down Jacket, men's size L, full zip, no hood, 6.8 oz. Original owner. My wife used this on a few trips but it wasn't warm enough for her so it's almost in new condition. $80 (sale pending to Scott)

3. Stoic Down Jacket, men's size L, pullover with snaps (no zipper) and hood, 7.1 oz. Original owner. I used this on one trip but decided I'd rather stick with a full zip jacket. $70.

4. Tarptent Rainbow with velcro (no zipper) fly. Bought on gear swap a few years ago. Used but good condition. Does not include stakes. $125.

5. REI Quarter Dome T2 Plus. New condition. A garage sale score that had a broken pole (which I fixed). This is the same tent Amy and Jim ergo it's good enough for you. If you don't know who Amy and Jim are you should. $175

6. REI Half Dome. My wife bought this for me around 2000 and we only used it a few times. New condition except the pole shock cord needs to be replaced. Includes footprint which allows the fly to be set up freestanding (if the doors are rolled up). $100

7. Buy everything (items 1 to 6) for $499!

All prices include shipping or if you are in the Bay Area you can pick items up in Berkeley. Payment by Paypal with the gift option or add 3% for fees.
3 down jacket: Monbell (left), Stoic (middle) and Patagonia (right)
Montbell Jacket
Patagonia Jacket
Stoic jacket
3 Tents
Tarptent Rainbow at the Lost Coast
REI Quarter Dome T2 Plus in Backyard
REI Halfdome