FS Men's Outer Layers: First Ascent, Arc'teryx, TNF, Brooks, Marmot, MH, REI

Here are some items that will serve you well over the next 6 months or so! Everything is negotiable, especially if you are interested in multiple items. Asking prices do not include shipping; please estimate shipping costs using USPS from zip code 80206.

I got pictures in there for most items, but they probably aren’t necessary for some. If you want to see something that isn’t here, just ask! Obviously any other questions should be asked before buying, too. Thanks!

Uppers (small to big)

Eddie Bauer First Ascent Men’s Softshell Size Small — wonderfully stretchy, fantastic softshell … it’s on the lighter side, think shoulder season active outer layer (with an insulating layer and backup shell in your bag). Great condition, does have one area of minor spatter stains (see photo). Note that it’s a brighter orange than the photos show. Asking: $30

Arc’teryx Men’s Fleece/Sweater Size Medium — okay, so this thing is pretty great and kind of hard to describe. Looks to be a somewhat older model. It’s polartec, but almost has a sweater-like weave and is stretchy. Certainly not your average fleece consisting of regular polartec fabric. More of an around town piece, but really cool. 2nd photo is a better reflection of true color, which is a slightly grayish, darker blue. Asking: $30

The North Face Men’s Size Large Vapor Wick Long Sleeve Shirt — great shape, minimal wear; it’s really a nice layer, but it’s a bit big on me so I bought a smaller size. Asking: $15

Brooks Men’s Essential IV Windshirt/Jacket Size Large — this is brand new, never worn outside the house (though I pulled the tag – again, too roomy). If you happened to run the marathon depicted in the logo, you’re in luck! If not, cover it up or deal with it, haha. Very light, nice windshirt. Asking: $20

REI Men’s Size Large Windshirt — excellent shape, shows almost no wear … this is a recent model in a really nice grey, not sure of exact model or exactly how waterproof it is, but it has a nice hood with a visor so I’m sure it’s at least resistant. Some minor pilling at rear left shoulder but otherwise primo condition. Asking: $20

Bottoms (small to big)

REI Men’s Hiking Pants Size Small / 30″ inseam — I didn’t even bother to take a photo b/c these are the standard, lighter-weight hiking pants that have been popular in the last 2-3 years. Cargo pockets and a small, zippered pocket. Asking: $20

Marmot Men’s Precip Waterproof Pants Size Medium / long inseam — straightforward and functional, unused condition. Color: black. Asking: $35

Helly Hansen Men’s Voss Waterproof Pants Size Medium — these are the standard inseam, but it is really long! Like, around 35″ … didn’t stop these from serving my stubby 30″ inseam legs well in a rainstorm in the Wind River Range, though! Very light and packable, more of an emergency rain kit than something you want to be hiking around in too much, though I was pleasantly surprised with breathability (there’s at least some). Color: black. Asking: $15

REI Men’s Hiking/Wading/Paddling/Swimming Shorts Size Medium — does that make sense? Ha. These are something like a heavy duty bathing suit, but I got them to use when I wanted a quick-drying active option. They do have the mesh lining of a traditional bathing suit, but zippered pockets and more burly material to use in other settings. Color: 2nd photo shows true color. Asking: $12

Mountain Hardwear Men’s Hiking Pants Size 34 / regular inseam — great condition, barely worn though they do have a few little spots of dirt that will almost certainly wash out … same issue as above so I’m selling. Really nice pants, look great for around town wear as well. Almost a lighter canvas feel, but stretchy and lighter. 95% nylong / 5% elastane. Asking: $30

Mountain Hardwear Men’s Hiking Pants Size Large / regular inseam — excellent condition, no apparent defects, of recent vintage. These are a light brown with a hint of olive; only two standard pockets in front with large, angled pockets in back; built-in belt, draw cord at cuff. Straightforward, light, high-quality hiking pants. Asking: $30

Nike ACG Men’s FitStorm Size Large Waterproof Pants — these have never been worn, great option to wear as hikers in rainy climates or stash in the bag. Color: black. Asking: $20

Hat!

While we’re at it, why not … simple Rab beanie. Nothing super technical, but it’s a nice one. $5 or free to the first person who asks for it and spends $30!

All payment will go through paypal. Just shoot me a message, I’ll respond and I’ll give you instructions. I’ve sold on here before with no problems, and have tons of eBay feedback if you need a reference. Thanks!