FS ZPacks Hexamid Long

I'm selling a Hexamid Long with extended beak in olive drab .51 cuben. It was our favourite tent until the Duplex replaced it in our affections, and the two tents overlap each other too much to keep it. We got it new and have used it for 26 nights, always with a footprint. It is still in very good condition with no holes or tears. The six main tie-outs are 2mm dyneema core with Linelock 3s. The two side pole tie-outs and mid-height rear tie-outs are ZPacks Z-Line with Micro Linelocks. If desired, I can remove them and supply the 36 feet of Z-Line which normally comes with the tent. The groundsheet is not included.
I have added stick on loops to the inside bottom corners of the tent for hanging a splash screen, though I've never needed to do this in use. I also taped the outside of the seams in a fit of overcaution (the seams are taped internally by ZPacks). The weight is 455g with the current tie-outs.
I will be shipping from Turkey, which normally takes 2-3 weeks to the States, but there may be delays due to Christmas so be warned if you need it in a hurry. I'm looking to get $300 for it, shipped (current price, $435).
A photo from its last trip out:

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags