FS: HMG ULTAMID 2, BEARPAW FULL NET TENT, AND HALF NET TENT

FS: HYPERLITE MOUNTAIN GEAR ULTAMID 2, BEARPAW FULL NET TENT, AND HALF NET TENT

I bought this mid used a few years ago here on gear swap. It’s the older model without the zipper buckle or zipper garage. It originally had perimeter netting that I removed (all that remains is a strip of cuben tape that once held it on . . . very clean). I added/made my own zipper garage out of a ZPacks stick on loop and some strips of cuben tape. The new garage also serves as a mid panel tie-out for the front/door panel . . . so now the mid has a center tieout on all four sides. Each mid panel tieout has yellow Z-Line and a line tensioner. The previous owner also removed the loop to tie back the left door . . . so only the right door has it. My last name is written in sharpie on the front door (you can cover with a piece of cuben tape or something) It’s a great mid, and still has a lot of life in it . . . just used.

The Bearpaw full net tent is custom made to fit the mid. It’s the same size as the mid, with 12″ cuben bathtub walls. Good separation between the net tent and walls of the mid. It has a half door on the right side. Plenty of room for two people, and if you off set the center pole a bit you can fit three people. I’ve seam sealed the four corner areas of the floor, so it’s totally water tight.

The Bearpaw half net tent is basically the same thing, just half the size. This one is brand new . . . I’ve never used it.

Also including a Bearpaw pole for the mid (if you don’t want to use trekking poles), and a pole jack. Also two cuben bags and a net bag for the half tent.

PM me your email if you’re interested, and I can send over a bunch of additional pictures.

Weight:
HMG Utlamid 2 . . . 20.2 oz . . . that’s with all the guylines
BPWD Full Net Tent . . . 22 oz
BPWD 1/2 Net Tent . . . 11.4 oz

Asking $650 shipped for everything. I paid over 1K . . . for all three.