FS: Zamberlan Karka 6000 Moutaineering Boots size EU45 US10

|
I am selling a pair of double mountaineering boots perfect for cold weather mountaineering. Retail for $800 asking $400. These boots are bombproof from the Italian boot manufacturer Zamberlan. They are comparable to the La Sportiva Spantik and Baruntse boots and capable of climbing 6000m peaks and ice climbing on the coldest days. They fit extremely well with Petzl Lynx crampons from experience.

I have used these boots on three climbs this season where double boots were necessary including up to 5,600 meters on Pico de Orizaba. They required no break in time and have kept my feet warm on the coldest nights on the mountains in New England. Have worn them down to 0 degrees Fahrenheit and never once thought about my toes except for how warm they were compared to the rest of my body.

I'm selling them because they are just too big. Zamberlan's tend to run large and these are no exception. I would say these will fit someone with a street shoe size of 10 to 10.5. As boot fit is extremely important, if they don't fit we can arrange a return.

• **FREE SHIPPING in the USA***

From the internet:

"If you're not heading up over 6000 meters or so - hello Andes - the Karka is a modern alternative to the traditional plastic mountaineering boot and again has had a revamp. On the outside, the boot uses the bombproof 'Superfabric' developed for the Nasa space program and on the inside, there is again a seamless foam inner boot, but in this case, a slightly thinner one than on the Everest.

The stiffener is fiberglass rather than carbon fiber and other features include a foot bed with head-reflective material for better heat conservation, a foot wrapping tongue, locking lace hooks, and more. Weight is quoted at around 2600g per pair."
Boots shot

Inner Boot

Soles

Rand